Thursday, March 11, 2010

[gg] Baka to Test to Shokanju - 08

I apologize for the error that my admittedly rushed patch caused. Adding the "not" to the sentence completely turned the meaning to the opposite of what it was supposed to be (which it had originally). This is a patch for episode 8 alone, but it requires that you have already used the patch released before. I have included a deletion command to get rid of the previous v2 file after the patch is applied.

MediaFire
Torrent

UPDATE:

Sorry about the high rate of brain farts this week. One thing seems to keep leading to the next. Please STOP seeding the torrent.

I've changed the xdelta line to the proper file name and changed quiet mode to prompt for viewers to ensure that the file has indeed been patched before the file is deleted. For now, it will only be available on MediaFire since I'm not at home (and thus have no control over the torrent since I can't use Remote Desktop from my location). I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

4 comments:

  1. Used the patch...all it did was delete my old episode 8v2, but got nothing in return..have to redownload the episode now =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah crap, I see what I did. Originally, I named the .VCDIFF 8v2.1, tested the .BAT, then decided to change the name of the files to 8v2a at the last minute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop doing your noob edits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment. I will keep it as a reminder to be much more careful in the future.

    ReplyDelete